Popular Posts

Friday, January 1, 2010

About I want to work at Norfolk Airport, what is a cheap area to live, but still nice

I want to work at Norfolk Airport, what is a cheap area to live, but still nice?
I work for the TSA, and I want to apply for a position at Norfolk airport. I have been looking at the prices of apartments and they are rather expensive. I love the beach and I know that area is too expensive so i am looking for anything in the surrounding area of norfolk that is nice safe and cheap to live.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Hi! I'm not sure about the Norfolk area personally but visit this website for some good ideas on purchasing a home! http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web69990
Answer 2 :
Try my hometown of nearby Chesapeake. Much more reasonable and Chesapeake has a very low crime rate. Check out the prices on Craigslist for an idea. They tend to be high. You can expect to find something cheaper, especially if you use a rental agent. Good luck!