Popular Posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

About Does anyone work for Norfolk Southern or other railroads in the U.S as an Engineer or Conductor

Does anyone work for Norfolk Southern or other railroads in the U.S as an Engineer or Conductor?
I am getting ready to start as a conductor with NS, and had some basic questions i was curious about, so if anyone would be willing to help me out a little bit, i would appreciate it. Thanks! i was kind of just trying to find someone that could help me out, i wasnt gonna put all my questions on the initial question. thanks for all the responses though, i think i have found my help.
Rail - 8 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
no.
Answer 2 :
Sorry, I can't help you here, but I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor... Sounds kinda cool....
Answer 3 :
I'd be glad to help you out. The problem is you didn't list your questions. You ask 'em, I'll try to answer 'em.
Answer 4 :
Maybe you can find out what you need to know if you checked their website.>>>>http://www.nscorp.com. I hope my answer helps you. (Hiya Hoghead, love that nickname! :-) )
Answer 5 :
Yep, Get the Vaseline ready
Answer 6 :
Is it about Conductor/Engineer College, salary, seniority, what do you want to know?????
Answer 7 :
NS conductor... ask away.
Answer 8 :
I'm a NS Conductor. You can send me your questions through my email. writehear5@yahoo.com I'll will answer what ever you need to the best of my ability. Also please include the yard and division that you will be working out of. It might help me help you better.

Read more other entries :
  About I want to work at Norfolk Airport, what is ...